Notice of Sunshine Act Meetings
Table of Contents Back to Top
TIME AND DATE: Back to Top
Wednesday, November 7, 2012, at 11 a.m.
PLACE: Back to Top
Commission Hearing Room, 901 New York Avenue NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001.
STATUS: Back to Top
Part of this meeting will be open to the public. The rest of the meeting will be closed to the public. The open session will be audiocast. The audiocast may be accessed via the Commission's Web site at http://www.prc.gov. A period for public comment will be offered following consideration of the last numbered item in the open session.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED: Back to Top
The agenda for the Commission's November 7, 2012 meeting includes the items identified below.
PORTIONS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: Back to Top
1. Report on legislative activities.
2. Report on communications with the public.
3. Report from the Office of General Counsel on the status of Commission dockets.
4. Report from the Office of Accountability and Compliance.
5. Report on international activities.
6. Report from the Office of the Secretary and Administration.
7. Presentation to Commissioners on the use of the Postal Service to support Census Bureau programs by a representative of the Bureau of the Census.
Chairman's public comment period.
PORTION CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC: Back to Top
8. Discussion of pending litigation.
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION: Back to Top
Stephen L. Sharfman, General Counsel, Postal Regulatory Commission, 901 New York Avenue NW., Suite 200, Washington, DC 20268-0001, at 202-789-6820 (for agenda-related inquiries) and Shoshana M. Grove, Secretary of the Commission, at 202-789-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org (for inquiries related to meeting location, access for handicapped or disabled persons, the audiocast, or similar matters).
By the Commission.
Dated: October 23, 2012.
Shoshana M. Grove,
[FR Doc. 2012-26473 Filed 10-24-12; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 7710-FW-P