Notice Of Meetings.
The Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (Access Board) plans to hold its regular committee and Board meetings in Washington, DC, Monday through Wednesday, March 11-13, 2013 at the times and location listed below.
Table of Contents Back to Top
DATES: Back to Top
The schedule of events is as follows:
Monday, March 11, 2013 Back to Top
10:30-3:30 p.m.—Ad Hoc Rulemaking Committees: Closed to Public
3:30-4:00—Ad Hoc Committee on Accessible Design in Education
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 Back to Top
9:30 a.m.-11:00—Ad Hoc Committee on Frontier Issues
11:00-Noon—Presentation on Accessibility of Mobile Devices
1:30-2:00 p.m.—Budget Committee
2:00-2:45—Planning and Evaluation Committee
3:00-4:00—Technical Programs Committee
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 Back to Top
9:30 a.m.-10:30—Ad Hoc Committee on Transportation Vehicles: Closed to Public
10:30-Noon—Presentation on Accessible Transportation Research
1:30-3:00 p.m.—Board Meeting
ADDRESSES: Back to Top
Meetings will be held at the Access Board Conference Room, 1331 F Street NW., suite 800, Washington, DC 20004.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Back to Top
For further information regarding the meetings, please contact David Capozzi, Executive Director, (202) 272-0010 (voice); (202) 272-0054 (TTY).
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Back to Top
At the Board meeting scheduled on the afternoon of Wednesday, March 13, the Access Board will consider the following agenda items:
- Administer Oath of Office to new appointee
- Approval of the draft January 9, 2013 meeting minutes (vote)
- Budget Committee Report
- Technical Programs Committee Report
- Planning and Evaluation Committee Report
- Ad Hoc Committee Reports: Emergency Transportable Housing and Information and Communications Technology (votes)
- Election Assistance Commission Report
- Prescription Drug Labeling Working Group Report
- ADA and ABA Guidelines; Federal Agency Update
- Election of Officers (votes)
- Executive Director's Report
- Public Comment, Open Topics
All meetings are accessible to persons with disabilities. An assistive listening system, computer assisted real-time transcription (CART), and sign language interpreters will be available at the Board meeting and committee meetings. Persons attending Board meetings are requested to refrain from using perfume, cologne, and other fragrances for the comfort of other participants (see www.access-board.gov/about/policies/fragrance.htm for more information).
David M. Capozzi,
[FR Doc. 2013-04260 Filed 2-22-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8150-01-P