Skip to Content

Notice

ANR Pipeline Company; Notice of Proposed Changes in FERC Gas Tariff December 6, 1995. Take notice that on November 30, 1995 ANR Pipeline Company (``ANR'') tendered for filing as part of its FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1 (``Tariff''), the following tariff sheets, to become effective December 1, 1995: Title Page to Tariff Tenth Revised Sheet No. 8 Twelfth Revised Sheet No. 9 Twelfth Revised Sheet No. 13 Twelfth Revised Sheet No. 16 Fourteenth Revised Sheet No. 18 Third Revised Sheet No. 185 The proposed changes would increase proposed Quarterly Dakota Above-Market cost recoveries from $9.3 million to $9.7 million based upon costs incurred from August, 1995 to October, 1995. ANR states that the above-referenced tariff sheets are being filed pursuant to the approved recovery mechanism of its Tariff to implement recovery of $9.7 million of costs that are associated with its obligations to Dakota Gasification Company (``Dakota''). ANR proposes a reservation fee surcharge applicable to its Part 284 firm transportation customers to collect ninety percent (90%) of the Dakota costs and an adjustment to the maximum base tariff rates of Rate Schedule ITS and overrun rates applicable to Rate Schedule FTS-2 so as to recover the remaining ten percent (10%). Any person desiring to be heard or to protest this filing should file a motion to intervene or protest with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, N.E., Washington, D.C., 20426, in accordance with 18 CFR 385.214 and 385.211 of the Commission's Rules and Regulations. Pursuant to Section 154.210 of the Commission's regulations, all such motions or protests must be filed not later than 12 days after the date of the filings noted above. Protests will be considered by the Commission in determining the appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants parties to the proceeding. Any person wishing to become a party must file a motion to intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the Commission and are available for public inspection in the Public Reference Room. Linwood A. Watson, Jr., Acting Secretary. [FR Doc. 95-30195 Filed 12-11-95; 8:45 am] BILLING CODE 6717-01-M

Document Details

Information about this document as published in the Federal Register.

Published Document

This document has been published in the Federal Register. Use the PDF linked in the document sidebar for the official electronic format.

The full text of this document is currently available in PDF format.

The full text of this document is also available in a basic text format.