Office of Governmentwide Policy, GSA.
Interim rule; correction.
This document makes corrections to FTR Interim Rule 8 appearing in the Federal Register of Friday, July 16, 1999 (64 FR 38528), which amends the Federal Travel Regulation (FTR) provisions pertaining to payment by the Government of expenses connected with official Government travel.
July 16, 1999.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Jim Harte, Travel and Transportation Management Policy Division, telephone (202) 501-1538.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information Start Printed Page 2542
In document 99-18291 beginning on page 38528 in the issue of Friday, July 16, 1999, make the following corrections:Start Part
1. On page 38528, in the second column, correct amendatory instruction 1. to read as follows:End Part Start Amendment Part
“1. The authority citation for part 301-51 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
2. On page 38528, second column, add new amendatory instruction 1a. immediately after amendatory instruction 1. to read as follows:End Amendment Part
“1a. Part 301-51 is amended by revising subpart A to read as follows:Start Amendment Part
3. On page 38528, second column, correct the heading “PART 301-51—PAYING TRAVEL EXPENSES” to read “Subpart A—General”.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
4. On page 38528, third column, fourth line, remove the words “Authority:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
5. On page 38528, third column, add “Subpart A—General” immediately preceding § 301-51.1.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: January 11, 2000.
Peggy G. DeProspero,
Deputy Director, Travel and Transportation Management Policy Division.
[FR Doc. 00-1025 Filed 1-14-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-34-P