This constitutes notice, in accordance with 18 CFR 385.2201(h), of the receipt of exempt and prohibited off-the-record communications.
Order No. 607 (64 FR 51222, September 22, 1999) requires Commission decisional employees, who make or receive an exempt or a prohibited off-the-record communication relevant to the merits of a contested on-the-record proceeding, to deliver a copy of the communication, if written, or a summary of the substance of any oral communication, to the Secretary.
Prohibited communications will be included in a public, non-decisional file associated with, but not part of, the decisional record of the proceeding. Unless the Commission determines that the prohibited communication and any responses thereto should become part of the decisional record, the prohibited off-the-record communication will not be considered by the Commission in reaching its decision. Parties to a proceeding may seek the opportunity to respond to any facts or contentions made in a prohibited off-the-record communication, and may request that the Commission place the prohibited communication and responses thereto in the decisional record. The Commission will grant such requests only when it determines that fairness so requires.
Exempt off-the-record communications will be included in the decisional record of the proceeding, unless the communication was with a cooperating agency as described by 40 CFR 1501.6, made under 18 CFR 385.2201(e)(1)(v).
The following is a list of exempt and prohibited off-the-record communications received in the Office of the Secretary within the preceding 14 days. The documents may be viewed on the Internet at http://www.ferc.fed.us/Start Printed Page 3443online/rims.htm (call 202-208-2222 for assistance).
1. Project No. 696—12/3/99—Kit T. Mullen.
2. Project No. 420-009—12/22/99—Steven Pennoyer.
3. Project No. 2336-041—11/22/99—Jon Cofrancesco.
4. Project No. 10865—12/15/99—Jeffery R. Soth.
5. RM99-2-000, ER99-3144-000 and EC99-80-000—12/9/99—The Honorable Dennis J. Kucinich.
6. CP00-6-000—12/15/99—Jo Lewis.
7. CP99-44-000—12/22/99—Wayne Daltry.
8. CP00-6-000—12/17/99—C.B. Shirey.
9. Project Nos. 1975, 2061, 2777 and 2778—12/1/99—John Blair.
10. CP00-14-000, CP00-15-000 and CP00-16-000—1/3/00—Kim Jessen.
11. Project No. 2609-013—12/16/99—Tom Dean.
12. Project No. 2609-013—1/6/00—Tom Dean.
13. CP00-14-000—1/9/00—Mary Mosley.
14. Project No. 420-009—12/30/99—Pamela Bergmann.
15. Project No. 10865-001—12/22/99—Timothy Ballew, Sr.Start Signature
Linwood A. Watson, Jr.,
[FR Doc. 00-1426 Filed 1-20-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01-M