This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Take notice that on January 27, 2000, Florida Gas Transmission Company (FGT) tendered for filing to become part of its FERC Gas Tariff, Third Revised Volume No. 1, effective February 1, 2000, the following tariff sheets:
Thirty-Seventh Revised Sheet No. 8A
Twenty-Eighth Revised Sheet No. 8A.01
Twenty-Ninth Revised Sheet No. 8A.02
Thirty-Third Revised Sheet No. 8B
Twenty-Sixth Revised Sheet No. 8B.01
FGT states that in Docket No. TM00-1-34-000 filed on August 27, 1999, FGT filed to establish a Base Fuel Reimbursement Charge Percentage (Base FRCP) of 2.75% to become effective for the six-month Winter Period beginning October 1, 1999. In the instant filing, FGT states that it is filing a flex adjustment of 0.25% to be effective February 1, 2000, which, when combined with the proposed Base FRCP of 2.75%, results in an Effective Fuel Reimbursement Charge Percentage of 3.00%.
FGT states that the tariff sheets listed above are being filed pursuant to Section 27.A.2.b of the General Terms and Conditions of FGT's Tariff, which provides for flex adjustments to the Base FRCP. Pursuant to the terms of Section 27.A.2.b, a flex adjustment shall become effective without prior FERC approval provided that such flex adjustment does not exceed 0.50%, is effective at the beginning of a month, is posted on FGT's EBB at least five working days prior to the nomination deadline, and is filed no more than sixty and at least seven days before the proposed effective date. FGT states that the instant filing comports with these provisions and FGT has posted notice of the flex adjustment prior to the instant filing.
Any person desiring to be heard or to protest said filing should file a motion to intervene or a protest with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20426, in accordance with Sections 385.214 or 385.211 of the Commission's Rules and Regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed in accordance with Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. Protests will be considered by the Commission in determining the appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants parties to the proceedings. Any person wishing to become a party must file a motion to intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the Commission and are available for public inspection in the Public Reference Room. This filing may be viewed on the web at http://www.ferc.fed.us/online/rims.htm (call 202-208-2222 for assistance).Start Signature
David P. Boergers,
[FR Doc. 00-2459 Filed 2-3-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01-M