This constitutes notice, in accordance with 18 CFR 385.2201(h), of the receipt of exempt and prohibited off-the-record communications.
Order No. 607 (64 FR 51222, September 22, 1999) requires Commission decisional employees, who make or receive an exempt or a prohibited off-the-record communication relevant to the merits of a contested on-the-record proceeding, to deliver a copy of the communication, if written, or a summary of the substance of any oral communication, to the Secretary.
Prohibited communications will be included in a public, non-decisional file associated with, but not part of, the decisional record of the proceeding. Unless the Commission determines that the prohibited communication and any responses thereto should become part of the decisional record, the prohibited off-the-record communication will not be considered by the Commission in reaching its decision. Parties to a proceeding may seek the opportunity to respond to any facts or contentions made in a prohibited off-the-record communication, and may request that the Commission place the prohibited communication and responses thereto in the decisional record. The Commission will grant such requests only when it determines that fairness so requires.
Exempt off-the-record communications will be included in the decisional record of the proceeding, unless the communication was with a cooperating agency as described by 40 CFR 1501.6, made under 18 CFR 385.2001(e)(v).
The following is a list of exempt and prohibited off-the-record communications received in the Office of the Secretary within the preceding 14 days. The documents may be viewed on the Internet at http://www.ferc.fed.us/online/rims.htm (call 202-208-2222 for assistance).
1. CP98-150-000 and CP98-151-000, 2-9-00, Jennifer Kerrigan, FERC
2. CP98-150-000 and CP98-151-000, 2-10-00, Jennifer Kerrigan, FERC
3. CP98-150-000 and CP998-151-000, 2-3-00, Gordon P. Buckley
4. CP00-6-000, 2-15-00, Marian Ryan
5. CP00-6-000, 2-15-00, James Martin, FERC
6. CP98-150-000 and CP98-151-000, 2-15-00, Jennifer Kerrigan, FERC
7. CP00-14-000, 2-15-00, Kim Jessen
8. Project No. 459-105, 2-18-00, Congressman Ike Skelton
9. CP98-150-000 and CP98-151-000, 2-16-00, Matthew J. Brower
10. CP99-94-000, 2-7-00, George Craciun
1. ER00-996-000 and ER00-971-000, 2-3-00, ISO New England Inc.
2. EL99-57-000, 2-7-00, Jacquelyn M. Frick
3. CP99-94-000, 2-16-00, David ParhamStart Signature
David P. Boergers,
[FR Doc. 00-5024 Filed 3-1-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01-M