AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING:
Federal Maritime Commission.
800 North Capitol Street, NW, First Floor Hearing Room, Washington, DC.
A portion of the meeting will be open to the public and the remainder of the meeting will be closed.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
The Open Portion of the Meeting
1. Docket No 99-10—Ocean Common Carriers Subject to the Shipping Act of 1984
2. Carrier Automated Tariff Systems: Tariff Accessibility Audit and Issues
3. Docket No. 99-23—In the Matter of a Single Individual Contemporaneously Acting as the Qualifying Individual for Both an Ocean Freight Forwarder and a Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier
The Closed Portion of the Meeting
1. Status Report and Update—Docket No. 98-14—Shipping Restrictions, Requirements and Practices of the People's Republic of China
2. Docket No. 99-21—South Carolina Maritime Service, Inc. v. South Carolina State Ports Authority
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Bryant L. VanBrakle, Secretary, (202) 523-5725.Start Signature
Bryant L. VanBrakle,
[FR Doc. 00-5348 Filed 3-1-00; 12:25 pm]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-M