Energy Information Administration, Department of Energy.
Submission for OMB review; comment request.
The Energy Information Administration (EIA) has submitted the energy information collection(s) listed at the end of this notice to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review under provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (Pub. L. 104-13). The listing does not include collections of information contained in new or revised regulations which are to be submitted under section 3507(d)(1)(A) of the Paperwork Reduction Act, nor management and procurement assistance requirements collected by the Department of Energy (DOE).
Each entry contains the following information: (1) Collection number and title; (2) summary of the collection of information (includes sponsor (the DOE component)), current OMB document number (if applicable), type of request (new, revision, extension, or reinstatement); response obligation (mandatory, voluntary, or required to obtain or retain benefits); (3) a description of the need and proposed use of the information; (4) description of the likely respondents; and (5) estimate of total annual reporting burden (average hours per response × proposed frequency of response per year × estimated number of likely respondents.)
Comments must be filed on or before May 31, 2000. If you anticipate that you will be submitting comments but find it difficult to do so within the time allowed by this notice, you should advise the OMB DOE Desk Officer listed below of your intention to do so as soon as possible. The Desk Officer may be telephoned at (202) 395-3084. (Also, please notify the EIA contact listed below.)
Address comments to the Department of Energy Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management and Budget, 726 Jackson Place NW, Washington, DC 20503. (Comments should also be addressed to the Statistics and Methods Group at the address below.)Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Requests for additional information should be directed to Grace Sutherland, Statistics and Methods Group, (EI-70), Forrestal Building, U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, DC 20585. Mrs. Sutherland may be telephoned at (202) 426-1068, FAX (202) 426-1083, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The energy information collection submitted to OMB for review was:
1. NWPA-830R G, “Standard Remittance Advice for Payment of Fees.”
2. Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management; OMB No. 1901-0260; Extension of Currently Approved Collection; Mandatory.
3. The NWPA-830R G is designed to serve as the service document for entries into DOE accounting records to transmit Start Printed Page 25319data from Purchasers concerning payment of their contribution to the Nuclear Waste Fund. The Remittance Advice (RA) must be submitted by Purchasers who signed the Standard Contract for Disposal of Spent Nuclear Fuel and/or High-Level Radioactive Waste.
4. Business or other for-profit organization.
5. 2,574 hours (5.5 hrs. × 4 responses per year × 117 respondents).Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC April 19, 2000.
Nancy J. Kirkendall,
Acting Director, Statistics and Methods Group, Energy Information Administration.
[FR Doc. 00-10752 Filed 4-28-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6450-01-P