The National Credit Union Administration Board determined that its business required the deletion of the following item from the closed meeting held on Wednesday, May 24, 2000.
1. Administrative Action under Section 206 of the Federal Credit Union Act. Closed pursuant to exemptions (7), (8), (9)(A)(ii), and (9)(B).
The Board voted two-to-one, Board Member Wheat voting no, that agency business required that this item be deleted from the closed agenda and that no earlier announcement of this change was possible.
The previously held meetings were scheduled as follows:
Time and Date: 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, May 24, 2000.
Place: Board Room, 7th Floor, Room 7047, 1775 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3428.
1. Request from a Federal Credit Union to Expand its Community Charter.
2. Final Rule: Amendment to Part 714, NCUA's Rules and Regulations, Leasing.Start Printed Page 34504
3. Final Rule: Amendments to Part 745, NCUA's Rules and Regulations, Share Insurance.
Recess: 11 a.m.
Time and Date: 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, May 24, 2000.
Place: Board Room, 7th Floor, Room 7047, 1775 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3428
1. Four (4) Personnel Matters. Closed pursuant to exemptions (2) and (6).Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Becky Baker, Secretary of the Board, Telephone (703) 518-6304.Start Signature
Secretary of the Board
[FR Doc. 00-13587 Filed 5-25-00; 3:23 pm]
BILLING CODE 7435-01-M