This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled.
The Committee is making changes in its regulations to correct its mailing address after a recent office move.
June 2, 2000.
Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled, Jefferson Plaza 2, Suite 10800, 1421 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia 22202-3259.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
G. John Heyer (703) 603-0665. Copies of this notice will be made available on request in computer diskette format.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The Committee is amending those provisions of its regulations which state its mailing address, as the address changed on May 12, 2000. The provisions appear in the Committee's Freedom of Information Act, Privacy Act, and nondiscrimination regulations at 41 CFR parts 51-8, 51-9, and 51-10 respectively. This amendment is exempt under 5 U.S.C. 553(a)(2) from notice-and-comment rulemaking because it is a matter of internal agency management.
Regulatory Flexibility Act
This final rule is exempt from the Regulatory Flexibility Act because it does not meet the definition of a “rule” in that Act.
Paperwork Reduction Act
The Paperwork Reduction Act does not apply to this final rule because it contains no new information collection or recordkeeping requirements as defined in that Act and its regulations.
Executive Order No. 12866
The Committee has been exempted from the regulatory review requirements of the Executive Order by the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. Additionally, this final rule is not a significant regulatory action as defined in the Executive Order.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects
- Freedom of information
- Administrative practice and procedure
- Civil rights
- Equal employment opportunity
- Federal buildings and facilities
For the reasons set out in the preamble, Parts 51-8, 51-9 and 51-10 of Title 41, Chapter 51 of the Code of Federal Regulations are amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 51-8—PUBLIC AVAILABILITY OF AGENCY MATERIALSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for Part 51-8 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
2. Remove the words “Crystal Gateway 3, Suite 310, 1215 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia 22202-4302” and add, in their place, the words “Jefferson Plaza 2, Suite 10800, 1421 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia 22202-3259” in the following places:End Amendment Part
a. Section 51-8.4; and
b. Section 51-8.5(a).Start Part
PART 51-9—PRIVACY ACT RULESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. The authority citation for Part 51-9 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
4. Remove the words “Crystal Gateway 3, Suite 310, 1215 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia 22202-4302” and add, in their place, the words “Jefferson Plaza 2, Suite 10800, 1421 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia 22202-3259” in the following places:End Amendment Part
a. Section 51-9.401(a); and
b. Section 51-9.405(a).Start Part
PART 51-10—ENFORCEMENT OF NONDISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF HANDICAP IN PROGRAMS OR ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED BY THE COMMITTEE FOR PURCHASE FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE BLIND OR SEVERELY DISABLEDEnd Part Start Amendment Part
5. The authority citation for Part 51-10 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
6. In § 51-10.170(c), remove the words “Crystal Gateway 3, Suite 310, 1215 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia 22202-4302” and add, in their place, the words “Jefferson Plaza 2, Suite 10800, 1421 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia 22202-3259”.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: May 30, 2000.
Leon A. Wilson, Jr.,
[FR Doc. 00-13859 Filed 6-1-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6353-01-P