Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation in order to update references and make editorial changes.
June 6, 2000.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The FAR Secretariat, Room 4035, GS Building, Washington, DC 20405, (202) 501-4755.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR parts 3, 5, 47, and 49
- Government procurement
Dated: May 26, 2000.
Edward C. Loeb,
Director, Federal Acquisition Policy Division.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amend 48 CFR parts 3, 47, and 49 as set forth below:Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for 48 CFR parts 3, 47, and 49 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 3—IMPROPER BUSINESS PRACTICES AND PERSONAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
PART 5—PUBLICIZING CONTRACT ACTIONSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. Revise the last sentence of section 5.204 to read as follows:End Amendment Part
* * * Synopsizing of a proposed contract action is required prior to issuance of any resulting solicitation (see 5.201 and 5.203).
4. In section 47.504, amend the first sentence of paragraph (e) by removing “(see 12.504(a)(13))” and adding “(see 12.504(a)(11))” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 49—TERMINATION OF CONTRACTSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
5. Remove “19...” and add “20_” in the following places:End Amendment Part
a. Section 49.601-1 in paragraphs (a) and (b); and
b. Section 49.601-2 in paragraph (a) of the Notice of Termination to Prime Contractors; in paragraph (i) in the Acknowledgment of Notice; and in paragraph (a) of the Alternate notice.End Further Info End Preamble
[FR Doc. 00-13825 Filed 6-1-00; 4:02 pm]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-P