Merit Systems Protection Board.
The Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB or the Board) is amending its rules in this part to reflect the relocation of its Washington, DC, headquarters. On July 24, 2000, the Board relocated its headquarters offices from 1120 Vermont Avenue, NW, to 1615 M Street, NW. The amendments to this part advise interested persons that official information is available for public review and copying at the Board's Headquarters Library at the new address, that requests for records located at headquarters must be sent to the Clerk of the Board at the new address, and that appeals of denials of requests for records must be filed with the Chairman at the new address.
August 10, 2000.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Robert E. Taylor, Clerk of the Board, (202) 653-7200.
The Board is publishing this rule as a final rule pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 1204(h).Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 5 CFR Part 1204
- Confidential business information
- Freedom of information
Accordingly, the Board amends 5 CFR part 1204 as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 1204—AVAILABILITY OF OFFICIAL INFORMATIONEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 1204 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
2. Amend 5 CFR 1204.2 at paragraph (d) by removing “1120 Vermont Start Printed Page 48886Avenue, NW.” and by adding in its place “1615 M Street, NW.”End Amendment Part
3. Amend 5 CFR 1204.11 at paragraph (a) by removing “1120 Vermont Avenue, NW.” and by adding in its place “1615 M Street, NW.”End Amendment Part
4. Amend 5 CFR 1204.21 at paragraph (b) by removing “1120 Vermont Avenue, NW.” and by adding in its place “1615 M Street, NW.”End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: August 4, 2000.
Robert E. Taylor,
Clerk of the Board.
[FR Doc. 00-20218 Filed 8-9-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7400-01-M