Notice is hereby given in accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 86 Stat. 770, U.S.C. App 1, section 10), that a meeting of the Cape Cod National Seashore Advisory Commission will be held on Friday, September 22, 2000.
The Commission was reestablished pursuant to Public Law 87-126 as amended by Public Law 105-280. The purpose of the Commission is to consult with the Secretary of the Interior, or his designee, with respect to matters relating to the development of Cape Cod National Seashore, and with respect to carrying out the provisions of sections 4 and 5 of the Act establishing the Seashore.
The Commission members will meet at 1:00 p.m. at Headquarters, Marconi Station, Wellfleet, Massachusetts for the regular business meeting to discuss the following:
1. Adoption of Agenda
2. Approval of minutes of previous meetings (June 2, 2000 and June 29, 2000)
3. Reports of Officers, Nominations
4. Superintendent's Report, Highlands Center, Shuttle, Salt Pond Visitor Center, I & M Program, ORV egress, Head of Meadow, Update PWC, Herring Cove Beach, Fire Crews, Zoning Standards, News from Washington
5. Old Business, Advisory Commission Handbook,
6. New Business, Proposed meeting dates
7. Agenda for next meeting
8. Public comment and
The meeting is open to the public. It is expected that 15 persons will be able to attend the meeting in addition to Commission members.
Interested persons may make oral/written presentations to the Commission during the business meeting or file written statements. Such requests should be made to the park superintendent at least seven days prior to the meeting. Further information concerning the meeting may be obtained from the Superintendent, Cape Cod National Seashore, 99 Marconi Site Road, Wellfleet, MA 02667.Start Signature
Dated: August 29, 2000.
[FR Doc. 00-22744 Filed 9-5-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4310-70-P