In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: RUIA Investigations and Continuing Entitlement.
(2) Form(s) submitted: UI-9, UI-23, UI-44, ID-4F, ID-4U, ID-4X, ID-4Y, ID-20-1, ID-20-2 and ID-20-4.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0025.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 11/30/2000.
(5) Type of request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or households, business or other for-profit, non-profit institutions, State, Local or Tribal Government.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 2,005.
(8) Total annual responses: 2,005.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 234.
(10) Collection description: The statements obtain information needed to reconcile the compensation and/or service on record to qualify a claimant for unemployment or sickness benefits. Collects information necessary to maintain an employment service.Start Further Info
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR COMMENTS:
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363). Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 and the OMB reviewer, Joe Lackey (202-395-7316), Office of Management and Start Printed Page 54866Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 00-23225 Filed 9-8-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M