Take notice that on September 29, 2000, Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Company (Panhandle) tendered for filing as part of its FERC Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No. 1, the tariff sheets listed on Appendix A to the filing, to become effective November 1, 2000.
Panhandle states that this filing is made in accordance with Section 24 (Fuel Reimbursement Adjustment) of the General Terms and Conditions in Panhandle's FERC Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No. 1. The revised tariff sheets filed herewith reflect the following changes to Fuel Reimbursement Percentages:
(1) A 0.07% increase change in the Gathering Fuel Reimbursement Percentage;
(2) A 0.07% increase in the Field Zone Fuel Reimbursement Percentage;
(3) A 0.01% increase in the Market Zone Fuel Reimbursement Percentage;
(4) A (0.02%) decrease in the Injection and a (0.02%) decrease in the Withdrawal Field Area Storage Reimbursement Percentages; and
(5) A (0.02%) decrease in the Injection and a (0.02%) decrease in the Withdrawal Market Area Storage Reimbursement Percentages.Start Printed Page 60179
Panhandle further states copies of this filing are being served on all affected customers and applicable state regulatory agencies.
Any person desiring to be heard or to protest said filing should file a motion to intervene or a protest with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, NE., Washington, DC 20426, in accordance with Sections 385.214 or 385.211 of the Commission's Rules and Regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed in accordance with Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. Protests will be considered by the Commission in determining the appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants parties to the proceedings. Any person wishing to become a party must file a motion to intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the Commission and are available for public inspection in the Public Reference Room. This filing may be viewed on the web at http://www.ferc.fed.us/online/rims.htm (call 202-208-2222 for assistance).Start Signature
David P. Boergers,
[FR Doc. 00-25859 Filed 10-6-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01-M