Office of the United States Trade Representative.
Notice of meeting.
The Industry Sector Advisory Committee on Small and Minority business (ISAC-14) will hold an open meeting on November 13, 2000 from 9:15 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The meeting is scheduled for November 13, 2000, unless otherwise notified
The meeting will be held at the Department of Commerce, Room 4830, located at 14th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC, unless otherwise notified.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Millie Sjoberg, Department of Commerce, 14th St. and Constitution Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20230, (202) 482-4792 or Dominic Bianchi, Office of the United States Trade Representative, 600 17th St., NW., Washington, DC 20508, (202) 395-6120.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
ISAC-14 will hold an open meeting on November 13, 2000 from 9:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. Agenda topics to be addressed will be:
1. A briefing on issues regarding infrastructure security;
2. A briefing on new Carousel Legislation;
3. A briefing on the Export Finance Matchmaker program;
4. A briefing on E-Commerce as it relates to the Free Trade Agreement of the Americas; and
5. Committee business.Start Signature
Acting Assistant United States Trade Representative for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Liaison.
[FR Doc. 00-27457 Filed 10-25-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3190-01-M