TIMES AND DATES:
1 p.m., Monday, December 4, 2000; 8:30 a.m., Tuesday, December 5, 2000; 10 a.m., Tuesday, December 5, 2000.
Washington, DC, at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
December 4 (Closed); December 5—8:30 a.m. (Open); 10 a.m. (Closed).
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Monday, December 4—1 p.m. (Closed)
1. Audit Committee Report and Review of Year-End Financial Statements.
2. Preliminary Fiscal year 2002 Appropriation Request.
3. Postal Rate Commission Opinion and Recommended Decision in Docket No. R2000-1, Omnibus Rate Case.
4. Personnel Matters.
5. Compensation Issues.
6. Strategic Planning.
7. Fiscal year 2001 EVA Variable Pay Program.
Tuesday, December 5—8:30 a.m. (Open)
1. Minutes of the Previous Meeting, November 13-14, 2000.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General/Chief Executive Officer.
3. Consideration of Fiscal Year 2000 Audited Financial Statements.
4. Final Fiscal Year 2002 Appropriation Request.
5. Capital Investments.
a. Milwaukee, Wisconsin, P&DC Ramp and Maneuvering Area Restoration.
b. Indianapolis, Indiana, Consolidated Mail Processing Annex.
c. Automated Flat Feed and OCR Additional Funding.
6. Tentative Agenda for the January 8-9, 2001, meeting in Washington, DC.
Tuesday, December 5—10 a.m. (Closed)
1. Continuation of Monday's Closed Agenda.
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
David G. Hunter, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
David G. Hunter,
[FR Doc. 00-30368 Filed 11-22-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M