This constitutes notice, in accordance with 18 CFR 385.2201(h), of the receipt of exempt and prohibited off-the-record communications.
Order No. 607 (64 FR 51222, September 22, 1999) requires Commission decisional employees, who make or receive an exempt or a prohibited off-the-record communication relevant to the merits of a contested on-the-record proceeding, to deliver a copy of the communication, if written, or a summary of the substance of any oral communication, to the Secretary.
Prohibited communications will be included in a public, non-decisional file associated with, but not part of, the decisional record of the proceeding. Unless the Commission determines that the prohibited communication and any responses thereto should become part of the decisional record, the prohibited off-the-record communication will not be considered by the Commission in reaching its decision. Parties to a proceeding may seek the opportunity to respond to any facts or contentions made in a prohibited off-the-record communication, and may request that the Commission place the prohibited communication and responses thereto in the decisional record. The Commission will grant such requests only when it determines that fairness so requires. Any person identified below as having made a prohibited off-the-record communication should serve the document on all parties listed on the official service list for the applicable proceeding in accordance with Rule 2010, 18 CFR 385.2010.
Exempt off-the-record communications will be included in the decisional record of the proceeding, unless the communication was with a cooperating agency as described by 40 CFR 1501.6, made under 18 CFR 385.2201(e)(1)(v).Start Printed Page 80429
The following is a list of exempt and prohibited off-the-record communications received in the Office of the Secretary within the preceding 14 days. The documents may be viewed on the Internet at http://www.ferc.fed.us/online/rims.htm (call 202-208-2222 for assistance).
1. CP00-14-000—11-20-00—Tim Drake.
2. CP00-14-000—11-20-00—Tim Drake.
3. Project No. 2042-013—11-21-00—Timothy Welch.
4. CP00-6-000—11-27-00—Jon Schmidt.
5. CP00-6-000—11-22-00—Ken Huntington.
6. CP00-6-000—11-20-000—Jon Schmidt.
7. Project No. 2114—11-20-00—Lynn R. Miles.
8. CP98-150-002—11-7-00—Donald J. Stauber.
9. CP00-452-000—11-20-00—Ed Martinez.
10. CP98-150-000—11-13-00 & 11-14-00—Juan Polit.
11. Project Nos. 5931 and 7282—11-29-00—Donald B. Koch.
12. Project No. 8657—11-27-00—CDL Perkins.
13. CP00-14-000—11-20-00—John Wisniewski.
14. CP00-141-000—11-30-00—Ann Garrett.
15. EL00-95-000—12-11-00—Robert D. Glynn, Jr.
16. CP97-315-000, et al.—12-20-00—David Geisler.
17. EL00-95-000 and—12-4-00—Lynn Schenk.
18. CP00-404-000—11-20-00—Michael McCarthy.
19. CP00-14-000 and CP00-6-000—11-29-00—John J. Wisniewski.
20. CP00-452-000—11-27-00—Joanne Wachholder.
21. CP00-14-000, CP00-15-000 and CP00-16-000—11-14-00—Joe Peterson.
22. CP00-14-000, CP00-15-000 and CP00-16-000—11-22-00—Tod Mattson, Doug Lake and Jeff Thommes.
23. CP00-14-000, CP00-15-000 and CP00-16-000—11-20-00—Jeff Thommes.
24. CP00-14-000, CP00-15-000 and CP00-16-000—10-4-00—Joe Peterson.
25. CP00-14-000, CP00-15-000 and CP00-16-000—10-9-00—Joe Perterson.
26. CP00-14-000, CP00-15-000 and CP00-16-000—10-19-00—Joe Peterson.
27. CP00-14-000, CP00-15-000 and CP00-16-000—10-23-00—Joe Peterson.
28. Project No. 1494—12-08-00—Brian Romanek.
29. Project No. 2069—03-21-00—Carol Gleichman.
30. EL00-107—12-14-00—Steve Peace.
31. ER01-607-000 and EL00-95-000—12-12-00—Governor Gray Davis, Lynn Schenk, Michael Kahn and John Stevens.
32. CP99-94-000—12-04-00—W. Ralph Hough.
33. ER00-607 and EL00-95-000—12-13-00 & 12-14-00—Governor Gray Davis, Secretary Bill Richardson, Senator Feinstein, et al.
1. EL00-95, EL00-98, EL00-107—11-25-00—Steven Stoft.
2. EL00-95, EL00-98, EL00-107—11-27-00—Steven Stoft.
3. EL00-95, EL00-98, EL00-107—11-27-00—Steven Stoft.
4. EL00-95, EL00-98,EL00-107—11-28-00—Steven Stoft.Start Signature
David P. Boergers,
[FR Doc. 00-32531 Filed 12-20-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01-M