Office of Governmentwide Policy, GSA.
Final rule; correction.
This document corrects errors contained in a final rule appearing in Part V of the Federal Register of Friday, October 6, 2000 (65 FR 60060). The rule revised the Federal Property Management Regulations (FPMR) by moving coverage on transportation and traffic management into the Federal Management Regulation (FMR) and adding a cross-reference to the FPMR to direct readers to the coverage in the FMR.
October 6, 2000.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Elizabeth Allison, Transportation Management Policy Division (MTL), 202-219-1729.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In rule document 00-25130 beginning on page 60060 in the issue of Friday, October 6, 2000, make the following corrections:
1. On page 60062, in the first column, in § 102-117.25, in the definition of “Agency”, paragraph (4), correct “The Atomic Energy Commission” to read “The Nuclear Regulatory Commission”.End Amendment Part
2. On page 60065, in the first column, in § 102-117.140, in the last line, correct the URL cite to read “e-mail:End Amendment Part
3. On page 60065, in the third column, in § 102-117.170(b)(1), in the third line, remove the comma after “NW.”End Amendment Part
4. On page 60066, in the second column, in § 102-117.220, in the eleventh line from the top of the column, correct “Note to § -117-220” to read “Note to § 102-117-220”.End Amendment Part
5. On page 60067, in the first column, in § 102-117.250(b), in the thirteenth line, correct the URL site to read “End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: December 19, 2000.
Michael E. Hopkins,
Federal Acquisition Policy Division, Office of Governmentwide Policy.
[FR Doc. 00-32778 Filed 12-22-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-24-P