TIME AND DATE:
January 30, 2001, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
901 N. Stuart Street, Tenth Floor, Arlington, Virginia 22203.
Open session except for the portion specified as closed session as provided in 22 CFR Part 1004.4 (f).
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Approval of the Minutes of the November 30, 2000, Meeting of the Board of Directors
- Interim President's Report
- Congressional Activities and Plans for Fiscal Year 2001
- Expansion of the Advisory Council
- Review of Business Sector Participation in Foundation Grants
- Presentation of the Foundation's Results System and Indicators
- Review of a Sample of Successful Closed-Out Grants
- Closed Session To Discuss Personnel Issues. Closed session as provided in 22 CFR Part 1004.4 (f)
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Carolyn Karr, General Counsel, (703) 306-4350.Start Signature
Dated: January 11, 2001.
[FR Doc. 01-1335 Filed 1-11-01; 12:49 pm]
BILLING CODE 7025-01-P