In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Railroad Retirement Act Continuing Entitlement.
(2) Form(s) submitted: AA-5, G-478, RB-5.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0052.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 3/30/2001.
(5) Type of request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or Households, Business or other for-profit.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 20,300.
(8) Total annual responses: 20,300.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 16,350
(10) Collection description: Section 2 of the Railroad Retirement Act (RRA) provides for payment of annuities to retired or disabled railroad employees, their spouses and eligible survivors. The collection provides the Railroad Retirement Board with information needed to administer and monitor their continued entitlement to benefits under the RRA after an initial award is made.
Additional Information or Comments
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363). Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Start Printed Page 9612Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611-2092 and the OMB reviewer, Joe Lackey (202-395-7316), Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 01-3329 Filed 2-7-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M