Time and Date:
2 p.m., Wednesday, February 28, 2001.
Board Room, Second Floor, Federal Housing Finance Board, 1777 F Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20006.
The entire meeting will be open to the public.
Matters to be Considered During Portions Open to the Public:
- Interim Final Rule: Amendments to Bank Meeting Regulation
- Updated and Revised: Federal Housing Finance Board's Strategic Plan 2000-2005
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking—Technical Amendments: Affordable Housing Program
- Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Capital
- Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Multi-District Member Operations
Contact Person for More Information:
Elaine L. Baker, Secretary to the Board, (202) 408-2837.Start Signature
James L. Bothwell,
[FR Doc. 01-3995 Filed 2-13-01; 1:22 pm]
BILLING CODE 6725-01-P