In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Self-Employment Questionnaire.
(2) Form(s) submitted: AA-4.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0138.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: June 30, 2001.
(5) Type of request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or Households.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 600.
(8) Total annual responses: 600.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 415.
(10) Collection description: Section 2 of the Railroad Retirement Act provides for payment of annuities to qualified employees and their spouses. Work for a Last Pre-Retirement Nonrailroad Employer (LPE) and work in self-employment affect payment in different ways. This collection obtains information to determine whether claimed self-employment is really self-employment, and not work for a railroad or LPE.
Additional Information or Comments
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363). Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611-2092 and the OMB reviewer, Joe Lackey (202-395-7316), Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 01-5073 Filed 3-1-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M