This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Department of Defense.
Interim final rule; correction.
On Friday, February 9, 2001 (66 FR 9651), the Department of Defense published an interim final rule on Partial Implementation of Pharmacy Benefits Program; Implementation of National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2001. This document is published to make administrative corrections to the rule.
This rule is effective April 1, 2001.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tariq Shahid, 303-676-3801.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 32 CFR Part 199
- Dental health
- Health care
- Health insurance
- Individuals with disabilities
- Military personnel
Accordingly, 32 CFR part 199 is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
2. Section 199.3 is amended by redesignating paragraphs (b)(4) and (b)(5) as (b)(3) and (b)(4).End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
3. Section 199.18(d)(1) is amended by revising the phrase “on or before” to read “on or after”End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
4. Section 199.13 amended by revising paragraph (c)(3)(ii)(E)(2) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(c) * * *
(3) * * *
(ii) * * *
(E) * * *
(2) Continuation of eligibility for dependents of service members who die while on active duty or while a member of the Selected Reserve or Individual Ready Reserve. Eligible dependents of active duty members while on active duty for a period of thirty-one (31) days or more and eligible dependents of Selected Reserve or Individual Ready Reserve members, as specified in 10 U.S.C. 10143 and 10144(b) respectively, who die on or after the implementation date of the TDP, and whose dependents are enrolled in the TDP on the date of the death of the active duty, Selected Reserve or Individual Ready Reserve member shall be eligible for continued enrollment in the TDP for up to three (3) years from the date of the member's death. This three-year period of continued enrollment also applies to dependents of active duty members who died within the year prior to the beginning of the TDP while the dependents were enrolled in the TFMDP. During the three-year period of continuous enrollment, the government will pay both the Government and the beneficiary's portion of the premium share. This continued enrollment is not contingent on the Selected Reserve or Individual Ready Reserve member's own enrollment in the TDP.
Dated: March 15, 2001.
Alternate OSD Federal Register Liaison Department of Defense.
[FR Doc. 01-6999 Filed 3-23-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-10-M