Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF), Department of the Treasury.
This document contains correcting amendments to the Treasury decision, which was published in the Federal Register on March 27, 2001 (66 FR 16601), regarding technical amendments to Title 27, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
This rule is effective March 27, 2001.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Angela Shanks, Regulations Division, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, 650 Massachusetts Avenue NW., Washington, DC 20226, (202) 927-8210.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) published a document in the Federal Register of March 27, 2001 (66 FR 16601). Sections 55.128, 55.218, and 70.803(c) were erroneously revised. Also, the OMB numbers in §§ 270.165 and 270.165a were erroneously removed. This document corrects these errors.Start Amendment Part
Accordingly,End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 55—COMMERCE IN EXPLOSIVESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 55 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
2. The second sentence in § 55.128 is revised to read as follows:End Amendment Part
* * * Where discontinuance of the business or operations is absolute, the records required by this subpart must be delivered within 30 days following the business or operations discontinuance to any ATF office located in the region in which the business was located, or to the ATF Out-of-Business Records Center, Spring Mills Office Park, 882 T.J. Jackson Drive, Falling Waters, West Virginia 25419.
3. Section 55.218 is amended by adding the reference “(1.5 lbs.)” after “1End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 70—PROCEDURE AND ADMINSTRATIONEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. On page 16602, in theEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 270—MANUFACTURE OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS AND CIGARETTE PAPERS AND TUBESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
5. The authority citation for part 270 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
6. Section 270.165 is amended by adding the following at the end of the section to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(Approved by Office of Management and Budget under control number 1512-0467)Start Amendment Part
7. Section 270.165a is amended by adding the following at the end of the section to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(Approved by Office of Management and Budget under control number 1512-0457)Start Signature
Signed: April 10, 2001.
Bradley A. Buckles,
[FR Doc. 01-9240 Filed 4-12-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4810-31-P