In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Cyberinfrastructure (#10719).
Date/Time: May 14, 2001, 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Room 1235, Arlington, VA.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Dr. Richard Hilderbrandt, Program Director, Division of Advanced Computational Infrastructure and Research, Suite 1122, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22230 (703) 306-1963.
Purpose of Meeting: The Advisory Committee will be strictly advisory and will prepare a report to the National Science Foundation concerning the broad topic of Start Printed Page 21187advanced cyberinfrastructure and the existing Partnerships for Advanced Computational infrastructure.
1. Introductions of members and staff.
2. Review and discussion of agenda.
3. Background on the formation of the panel.
4. Review and discussion of the formal charge.
12:00 1:00 Lunch
5. Information gathering requirements and how to conduct them.
6. Schedule and format of the Panel's operation.
7. Review of next steps and assignments for various members.
8. Open discussion.Start Signature
Dated: April 24, 2001.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 01-10560 Filed 4-26-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-M