Pursuant to the provisions of the “Government in the Sunshine Act” (5 U.S.C. 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 8, 2001, to consider the following matters:
No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single Start Printed Page 22556vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors' meetings.
- Summary reports, status reports, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Amended, Revised and Consolidated Systems of Records.
- Memorandum re: SAIF Assessment Rates for the Second Semiannual Assessment Period of 2001.
- Memorandum re: BIF Assessment Rates for the Second Semiannual Assessment Period of 2001.
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, NW., Washington, DC.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call (202) 416-2089 (Voice); (202) 416-2007 (TTY), to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at (202) 898-6757.Start Signature
Dated: May 1, 2001.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Robert E. Feldman,
[FR Doc. 01-11427 Filed 5-2-01; 1:58 pm]
BILLING CODE 6714-01-M