In rule document 01-59 beginning on page 2273 in the issue of Thursday, January 11, 2001, make the following corrections:
1. On page 2302, in Table 1.—Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Reporting Requirements, item 15 should read as follows:
|15. Analytical Accuracy||Accuracy describes how close a result is to the true value measured through the use of spiked field samples. For purposes of unregulated contaminant monitoring, accuracy is defined as the percent recovery of the contaminant in the spiked matrix sample analyzed in the same analytical batch as the sample result being reported and calculated using:|
|% recovery = [(amt. found in spiked sample—amt. found in sample)/amt. spiked] × 100%.|
2. On page 2303, in Table 1.—Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Regulation (1999) List, the entry for “Perchlorate” should read as follows:
|List 1—assessment monitoring chemical contaminants|
|1-contaminant||2-CAS registry number||3-analytical methods||4-minimum reporting level||5-sampling location||6-period during which monitoring to be completed|
|Perchlorate||14797-73-0||EPA Method 314.0 l||4 μg/L m||EPTDS f||2001-2003|
3. On page 2304, in the table titled “List 2—screening survey chemical contaminants”, the entry for “Terbufos” should read as follows:Start Printed Page 27216
|List 2—screening survey chemical contaminants|
|1-contaminant||2-CAS registry number||3-Analytical methods||4-Minimum reporting level||5-sampling location||6-Period during which monitoring to be completed|
|Terbufos||13071-79-9||EPA Method 526 a||0.5 μg/L f||EPTDS e||2001—Selected Systems serving ≤10,000 persons; 2002-Selected systems serving > 10,000 persons.|
In proposed rule document 01-10838 beginning on page 21710 in the issue of Tuesday, May 1, 2001, make the following corrections:
1. On page 21715, in the second column, in amendatory instruction 5.b., in the second line “all” should read “add”.
2. On page 21715, in the second column, in amendatory instruction 6.b., in the third line “read add” should read “reads”.