In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Placement Service.
(2) Form(s) submitted: ES-2, ES-20a, ES-20b, ES-21, UI-35 and Job Vacancies Report.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0057.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 9/30/2001.
(5) Type of Request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Application for Benefits, program planning or management.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 13,750.
(8) Total annual responses: 27,000.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 1,494.
(10) Collection description: Under the RUIA, the Railroad Retirement Board provides job placement assistance for unemployed railroad workers. The collection obtains information from job applicants, railroad and non-railroad employers, and State Employment Service offices for use in placement, for providing referrals for job openings, reports of referral results and for verifying and monitoring claimant eligibility.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363). Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 and the OMB reviewer, Joe Lackey (202-395-7316), Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 01-13210 Filed 5-24-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M