Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Final rule; correction.
This document corrects a final rule appearing in the Federal Register on June 14, 2001 (66 FR 32452), concerning the licensing, inspection, and annual fees charged to NRC applicants and licensees in compliance with the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990, as amended. This action is necessary to correct typographical and printing errors.
August 13, 2001.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Glenda Jackson, Office of the Chief Financial Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001, Telephone 301-415-6057.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION:Start Amendment Part
1. On page 32459, in the second column, under Response, in the first sentence, the word “rule” is added after the word “proposed”.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
2. On page 32461, in the second column, in the first sentence of the second full paragraph, the word “proposed” is removed.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
3. On page 32463, in the first column, in the last sentence of the fourth full paragraph, after the words “Section III., Final Action”, add “1.(a)”.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
4. On page 32465, Table VI is corrected to read as follows:End Amendment Part
|Facility type||Number of facilities||Effort factors|
|High Enriched Uranium Fuel||2||91 (33.5%)||76 (55.1%)|
|Enrichment||2||70 (25.7%)||34 (24.6%)|
|Low Enriched Uranium Fuel||4||85 (31.3%)||23 (16.7%)|
|UF6 Conversion||1||12 (4.4%)||0 (0%)|
|Limited Operations Facility||1||8 (2.9%)||3 (2.2%)|
|Others||1||6 (2.2%)||2 (1.4%)|
5. On page 32468, in the second column, in paragraph (1), the amount “$487.4” is replaced with “$487.3.”End Amendment Part
6. In § 170.21, on page 32470, paragraphs (a), (b), and (c) should appear as listed text as part of footnote 4.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
7. On page 32480, in the first column, the third sentence is corrected to read as follows:End Amendment Part
The revised fees were based on the 25 percent increase in average total fees assessed to other materials licensees since the small entity fees were first established and changes that had occurred in the fee structure for materials licensees over time.* * *Start Amendment Part
8. On page 32480, in the second column, the heading for Attachment 1 to Appendix A is corrected to read: “Attachment 1 to Appendix A—Nuclear Regulatory Commission Small Entity Compliance Guide, Fiscal Year 2001”.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 29th day of June, 2001.For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Jesse L. Funches,
Chief Financial Officer.
[FR Doc. 01-16915 Filed 7-5-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P