In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.Start Printed Page 58533
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Railroad Service and Compensation Reports.
(2) Form(s) submitted: BA-3a, BAZ-4.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0008.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 12/31/2001.
(5) Type of request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Business or other for-profit.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 579.
(8) Total annual responses: 1,028.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 37,980.
(10) Collection description: Under the Railroad Retirement Act and the Railroad Unemployment Insurance Act, employers are required to report service and compensation for each employee to update Railroad Retirement Board records for payments of benefits.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR COMMENTS:
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363). Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 01-29056 Filed 11-20-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M