TIMES AND DATES:
10:00 A.M., Monday, February 4, 2002; 8:30 a.m., Tuesday, February 5, 2002.
Phoenix, Arizona, at the Biltmore Hotel, 24th Street and Missouri, in the Canyon and Grand Rooms.
February 4—10 a.m. (Closed); February 5—8:30 a.m. (Open).
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Monday, February 4—10 a.m. (Closed)
1. Financial Performance.
2. Preliminary Annual Performance Plan Target FY 2003.
3. Strategic Planning.
4. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
Tuesday, February 5—8:30 a.m. (Open).
1. Minutes of the Previous Meeting, January 7-8, 2002.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
3. Appointment of Members to Board Committees.
4. Report on the Western Area and Phoenix Performance Cluster.
5. Tentative Agenda for the March 4-5, 2002, meeting in Washington, DC.Start Further Info
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
David G. Hunter, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.End Further Info Start Signature
David G. Hunter,
[FR Doc. 02-2014 Filed 1-23-02; 2:01 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M