In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Supplemental Information on Accident and Insurance.
(2) Form(s) submitted: SI-1c, SI-5, ID-3s, ID-3s-1, ID3u, ID-30k, ID-30k-1.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0036.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 4/30/2002.
(5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or households, Business or other for-profit.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 28,500.
(8) Total annual responses: 28,500.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 1,691.
(10) Collection description: The Railroad Unemployment Insurance Act provides for the recovery of sickness benefits paid if an employee receives a settlement for the same injury for which benefits were paid. The collection obtains information about the person or company responsible for such payments that is needed to determine the amount of the RRB's entitlement.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363). Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 02-3175 Filed 2-8-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M