Time and Date:
10 a.m., Wednesday, February 13, 2002.
Board Room, Second Floor, Federal Housing Finance Board, 1777 F Street, NW., Washington, DC 20006.
The entire meeting will be open to the public.
Matters To Be Considered During Portions Open to the Public
- Final Rule: Rules of Practice and Procedure for New Enforcement Authorities
- Proposed Rule Amending the Definition of “Non-Mortgage Assets” for Purposes of the Leverage Limit Requirement of Section 966.3(a) of the Regulations
- Technical Corrections Amendment: All Finance Board Regulations
- Proposed Rule: Amendments to 12 CFR. 985.8(b)—Minimum Number of Scheduled Office of Finance Board meetings
- Resolution Establishing Dates for Board Consideration of the Capital Plans
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Elaine L. Baker, Secretary to the Board, (202) 408-2837.Start Signature
James L. Bothwell,
[FR Doc. 02-3290 Filed 2-6-02; 4:10 pm]
BILLING CODE 6725-01-P