Office of the Untied States Trade Representative.
Notice of an opened meeting.
The Industry Sector Advisory Committee on Small and Minority Business (ISAC-14) will hold a meeting on March 6, 2002, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. The meeting will be opened to the public from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The meeting is scheduled for March 6, 2002, unless otherwise notified.
The meeting will be held in Conference Room 2015B of the Department of Commerce, located at 14th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20230.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Pam Wilbur or Kelly Parsons (principal contacts), at (202) 482-4792, Department of Commerce, 14th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20230 or myself on (202) 395-6120.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
During the meeting the agenda items to be addressed will be:
- A vote on Chairman Jon Weinstein's letter to Secretary Evans discussing TPA legislation;
- Report on the results of the June OECD meeting of the SME Working Party;
- Preparations for the upcoming APEC SME Ministerial in Mexico;
- Input for WTO negotiators; and
- Possible cooperation with Canadian advisory groups.
Acting Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Liaison.
[FR Doc. 02-4188 Filed 2-20-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3190-01-M