Office of the United States Trade Representative.
Notice of a partially opened meeting.
The Industry Sector Advisory Committee on Small and Minority Business (ISAC-14) will hold a meeting on April 22, 2002, from 9 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. The meeting will be opened to the public from 9 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. and from 12:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. The meeting will be closed to the public from 10:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The meeting is scheduled for April 22, 2002, unless otherwise notified.
The meeting will be held in Training Room A of the Ronald Reagan Federal Building located at 14th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sylvia Prosak, (principal contact), or Pam Wilbur/Kelly Parsons (alternate) at (202) 482-4792, Department of Commerce, 14th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20230 or myself on (202) 395-6120.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
During the opened portion of the meeting the following agenda items will be discussed:
- Election of ISAC-14 Chair and Vice Chairs;
- Security and Ethics Briefings for ISAC-14 members;
- Briefing on congressionally led SME Trade Working Group;
- Update from U.S. Customs Service on current topics of interest to Small Business;
- Update on recent activities of the APEC Small Business Working Group;
- Update on the Free Trade Agreement of the Americas (FTAA); and,
- Update on the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA).
Elizabeth A. Gianini,
Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Liaison.
[FR Doc. 02-8331 Filed 4-4-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3190-01-M