Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Government/Industry Free Flight Steering Committee meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of the RTCA Government/Industry Free Flight Steering Committee.
The meeting will be held April 24, 2002, from 1 p.m.-3:30 pm.
The meeting will be held at FAA Headquarters, 800 Independence Avenue, SW., Bessie Coleman Conference Center (Room 2AB), Washington, DC 20591.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Free Flight Steering Committee meeting. The agenda will include:
- April 24:
- Opening Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approve Summary of Previous Meeting)
- Status of Select Committee Tasking/Activities:
- Update NAS Concept of Operations
- Status of Concept of Equipage
- Status of Mandate vs. Voluntary Equipage
- Perspectives of Free Flight Phases 1 and 2
- Status of Airspace Restructuring Activity
- Safe Flight 21 Overview
- Status of Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Link Decision
- Discussion/Guidance to Select Committee
- Closing Session (Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on April 9, 2002.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistance, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 02-9407 Filed 4-17-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M