Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 186 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 186: Automatic Dependent Surveillance—Broadcast (ADS-B).
The meeting will be held June 17-21, 2002 starting at 9 am. Please note that on June 19 and June 20 the Plenary Session starting times are 1 pm and 1:30 pm, respectively.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 186 meeting.
Specific working group sessions will be held on June 17-19. The plenary agenda will include:
- June 19-21
- Opening Plenary Session (Chairman's Introductory Remarks, Review of Meeting Agenda, Review/Approval of Previous Meeting Summary)
- SC-186 Activity Reports
- WG-1, Operations & Implementation
- WG-2, Traffic Information Service—Broadcast (TIS-B)
- WG-3, 1090 MHz Minimum Operational Performance Standard (MOPS)
- WG-4, Application Technical Requirements
- WG-5, Universal Access Transceiver (UAT) MOPS
- WG-6, Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards (MASPS)
- EUROCAE WG-51 Report; Discuss Joint RTCA/EUROCAE Work
- Review and Approve Proposed Final Draft UAT MOPS, RTCA Paper No. 098-02/SC186-195
- Review and Approve Proposed Final Draft TIS-B MASPS, RTCA Paper No. 095-02/SC186-193
- Closing Plenary Session (Date, Place and Time of Next Meeting, Other Business, Review Actions Items/Work Program, Adjourn)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on May 20, 2002.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 02-13372 Filed 5-28-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M