Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 193/EUROCAE Working Group 44 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 193/EUROCAE Working Group 44: Terrain and Airport Databases.
The meeting will be held June 10-14, 2002 from 9 am-5 pm.
The meeting will be held at ICAO Headquarters, 999 University Street, Montreal, PQ, Canada, H3C 5H7.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www/rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 193/EUROCAE Working Group 44 meeting. The agenda will include:
- June 10
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approval of Meeting Agenda, Review Summary of Previous Meeting)
- Subgroup 4 (Database Exchange Format)
- Resolution of Action Items; Continue goals and objectives for new subgroup; Start work on new document
- June 11, 12, 13
- Subgroup 4 (Continue previous day activities)
- June 14
- Closing Plenary Session (Summary of Subgroup 4, Assign Tasks, Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statements to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on May 20, 2002.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 02-13373 Filed 5-28-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M