Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 199 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 199: Airport Security Access Control Systems.
The meeting will be held on July 12, 2002 starting at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW, Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW, Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 199 meeting. The agenda will include:
- July 12:
- Opening Session (Welcome, Introductory and Administrative Remarks, Agenda Overview, Review Minutes of Previous Meeting, Action Items from Last Meeting)
- Workgroup Reports, New Standard Text, and Comments from Members, as appropriate (Document Sections 1-4, Biometrics workgroup, Smart card workgroup, Database workgroup)
- Transportation Security Administration—Activity Review
- Closing Session (Any Other Business, Establish Agenda for Next Meeting, Date and Place of Next Meeting)
- Workgroups Breakout Session
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the commitment at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on June 17, 2002.
Norman T. Fujisaki,
Deputy Director, System Architecture and Investment Analysis.
[FR Doc. 02-16168 Filed 6-26-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M