Farm Credit Administration.
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. 552b(e)(3)), of the forthcoming regular meeting of the Farm Credit Administration Board (Board).
DATE AND TIME:
The regular meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on July 11, 2002, from 9 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Kelly Mikel Williams, Secretary to the Farm Credit Administration Board, (703) 883-4025, TDD (703) 883-4444.End Further Info
Farm Credit Administration, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102-5090.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available). In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
A. Approval of Minutes
- June 6, 2002 (Open and Closed).
- FCS Building Association's Quarterly Report.
- Corporate Approvals.
- Farm Credit Financial Partners, Inc.
- Farm Credit System 2001 Results for Young, Beginning and Small Farmer Lending Program.
- Conditions and Trends in the Sacramento Field Office Portfolio.
- The Canadian Financial System.
- Farm Credit Canada.
Dated: July 5, 2002.
Jeanette C. Brinkley,
Acting Secretary, Farm Credit Administration Board.
[FR Doc. 02-17341 Filed 7-5-02; 4:23 pm]
BILLING CODE 6705-01-P