This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
In proposed rule document 02-17360 beginning on page 49398 in the issue of July 30, 2002 make the following correction:
On page 49398, the first column, in the DATES section, in the fifth line, “September 19, 2002” should read “August 19, 2002”.End Supplemental Information Start Preamble End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In notice document 02-18710 beginning on page 48477 in the issue of Wednesday, July 24, 2002 make the following corrections:
1. On page 48478, in the first column, in the 9th line “a standard that would be used nation” should read “a standard for measuring and publicly reporting patients' hospital care experiences”.
2. On the same page, in the same column, under DATES, in the first line “subject” should read “submit”.
3. On page 48479, in the first column, in the third paragraph, in the first line “effect” should read “effort”.End Supplemental Information Start Preamble End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In proposed rule document 02-18477 beginning on page 48117 in the issue of Tuesday, July 23, 2002, make the following corrections:
1. On page 48128, in § 571.124, in the second column, in paragraph S5.3.2, in the fourth line, “ “18 degrees Celsius to “40 degrees” should read, “-18 degrees Celsius to -40 degrees”.
2. On the same page, in the same section, in the third column, in paragraph S6.1.9, in the third line, “ “40 degrees Celsius” should read, “-40 degrees Celsius”.
In rule document 02-19055 beginning on page 48977 in the issue of Monday, July 29, 2002 make the following corrections:
1. On page 48980, in the third column, in paragraph 5., in the seventh line, “during the 14” should read “during the”.
2. On page 48985, in the first column, in §122.182, in paragraph (c), in the sixth line from the bottom, “bond 29” should read “bond does not”.
3. On page 48986, in the second column, in §122.184, in paragraph (b), in the fifth line, “arrest or 36” should read “arrest or”.
4. On page 48987, in the second column, in §122.187, in paragraph (b), in the seventh line, “the 40 employee” should read “the employee”.
5. On the same page, in the third column, in the same section, in paragraph (b)(2)(ii), in the 14th line, “he may 24 choose” should read “may choose”.
6. On page 48988, in the first column, in §122.187, in paragraph (c)(2)(i), in the ninth line, “genuine 43” should read “genuine”.
7. On the same page, in the same column, in the same section, in paragraph (d), in the fifth line, “if the 44 affected” should read “if the affected”.