In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Request for Medicare Payment.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G-740s, CMS-1500.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0131.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 11/30/2002.
(5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or households, Business or other for-profit.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: See Justification (Item No. 12).
(8) Total annual responses: 1.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 1.
(10) Collection description: The Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) administers the Medicare program for persons covered by the Railroad Retirement System. The collection obtains the information needed by Palmetto GBA, the RRB's carrier, to pay claims for services covered under Part B of the program.
Additional Information or Comments
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363).
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 02-21352 Filed 8-21-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M