Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 189/EUROCAE Working Group 53 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 189/EUROCAE Working Group 53: Air Traffic Services (ATS) Safety and Interoperability Requirements.
The meeting will be held September 16-20, 2002 starting at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at Aeronautical Radio, Inc. (ARINC), 2551 Riva Road, Annapolis, MD 21401-7435.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org; (2) Mr. Doug Blyth; (E-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org; (Phone) 410-266-2982; (Fax) 410-266-2047.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 189/EUROCAE Working Group 53 meeting. Note: The plenary meeting on Monday and Friday will be held in Building 6, Room 6A2-3. Rooms will also be available for working group meetings. (1) At Building 6 use visitor's parking; (2) On arrival inside Building 6 stop at the security desk to sign-in and receive a name badge.
The agenda will include:
- September 16:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approval of Meeting Agenda, Review/Approval of Meeting Minutes)
- Sub-group and related reports; Position papers planned for plenary agreement; SC-189/WG-53 co-chair progress report
- September 17-19:
- PUB, Publications Integration Sub-group and Chair meetings
- INTEROP, Interoperability Sub-group
- ICSPR, Initial Continental Safety and Performance Requirements Sub-group
- IOSPR, Initial Oceanic Safety and Performance Requirements Sub-group
- September 20:
- Closing Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approval of Meeting Agenda)
- Sub-group and related reports; Position papers planned for plenary agreement; SC-189/WG-53 co-chair progress report and wrap-up
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on September 3, 2002.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 02-22938 Filed 9-9-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M