National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
Notice of Meeting.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act, Pub. L. 92-463, as amended, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration announces a meeting of the NASA Start Printed Page 65609Advisory Council (NAC), Earth Systems Science and Applications Advisory Committee (ESSAAC).
Wednesday, November 13, 2002, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; and Thursday, November 14, 2002, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Channel Inn Hotel, 650 Water Street SW, Captain's Room, Washington, DC 20024.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. Gregory Williams, Code Y, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Washington, DC 20546, 202/358-0241.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The meeting will be open to the public up to the seating capacity of the room. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Agency Perspective & Plans
- Earth Science Enterprise (ESE) Perspective
- Climate Change Research Initiative / U.S. Global Change Research Program
- Overview & ESE Strategic Plan
- Research Strategy & Implementation Planning
- Applications Strategy & Implementation Planning
- NASA and ESE Education Planning—Data and Information Systems Strategy “ Earth Science Information Systems and Services Subcommittee Update
- Technology Strategy and Implementation—Technology Subcommittee Update
- Committee Discussion/Writing Session
It is imperative that the meeting be held on these dates to accommodate the scheduling priorities of the key participants. Visitors will be requested to sign a visitors' register.Start Signature
June W. Edwards,
Advisory Committee Management Officer, National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
[FR Doc. 02-27252 Filed 10-24-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7510-01-P