TIMES AND DATES:
1 p.m., Monday, November 4, 2002; 8:30 a.m., Tuesday, November 5, 2002.
Washington, DC, at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
November 4—1 p.m. (Closed); November 5—8:30 a.m. (Open).
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Monday, November 4-1 p.m. (Closed)
1. Financial Performance.
2. Strategic Planning.
3. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
Tuesday, November 5-8:30 a.m. (Open)
1. Minutes of the Previous Meeting, October 7-8, 2002.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
3. Quarterly Report on Service Performance.
4. Capital Investments.
a. Flats Sequencing System and Delivery Point Packager.
b. Surface-Air Support System Modification Request and Enterprise Data Warehouse—Network Operations Management.
c. Point of Service (POS) One—Stage 3.
5. Tentative Agenda for the December 9-10, 2002, meeting in Washington, DC.Start Further Info
Contact Person for More Information:
William T. Johnstone, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
William T. Johnstone,
[FR Doc. 02-27619 Filed 10-25-02; 2:45 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M