Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 194 meeting.Start Printed Page 70802
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 194: Air Traffic Management (ATM) Data Link Implementation.
The meeting will be held December 10-12, 2002, starting at 12 p.m. on December 10, and at 1 p.m. on December 12.
This meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 194 meeting. The agenda will include:
- December 10:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review Agenda, Review/Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting, Working Group Reports)
- Review and Update revised Controller-Pilot Data Link Communication (CPDLC) Program
- Approve required changes to the SC-194 Terms of Reference
- Consider and approve the WG-1, Plans and Principles document for final review and comment (FRAC)
- Determine near and mid-term SC-194 activities
- Other Business
- December 11:
- Working Group Meetings as scheduled by WG Leaders
- December 12:
- Working Group Meetings Continued
- Closing Plenary Session (Review Agenda, Working Group Reports, Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on November 19, 2002.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 02-30053 Filed 11-25-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M