This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Coast Guard, DOT.
Notice of meetings; request for comments—correction.
On December 30, 2002, the Coast Guard published a notice of meetings and request for comments in the Federal Register concerning requirements for security assessments, plans, and specific security measures for ports, vessels, and facilities. This document contains corrections to that notice.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
For information concerning this notice or Start Printed Page 1075the public meetings, write or call Mr. Martin Jackson of the Office of Standards Evaluation and Development (G-MSR), U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters, 2100 Second Street, SW., Washington, DC 20593, email@example.com, or call at 202-267-1140.
Need for Correction
As published, the Coast Guard's December 30, 2002 Maritime Security notice of meetings and request for comments (67 FR 79741-79806) contains typographical errors and omissions that may prove to be misleading and therefore need to be corrected.
1. On page 79743, in the third column, starting on line 57, immediately after the words “Navigation and Vessel Inspection Circular (NVIC) 3-96,” correct “Change 2” to read “Change 1.”
2. On page 79744, in the first column, on line 5, correct “NVIC 3-96” to read “NVIC 3-96, Change 1”.
3. On page 79745, in the third column, starting on line 7, correct “$1.4 billion” to read “$1.3 billion”.
4. On page 79782, in the second column, in line 17, correct “$1.4 billion” to read “$1.3 billion”.
5. On page 79782, in the second column, in line 32, correct “141,000 hours” to read “140,000 hours”.
6. On page 79782, in the second column, in line 45, correct “464,000 hours” to read “465,000 hours”.
7. On page 79790, in the heading for table 24, correct “>500” to read “≤500”.Start Signature
Dated: January 3, 2003.
RADM U.S. Coast Guard, Director, Port Security.
[FR Doc. 03-344 Filed 1-7-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-15-P