In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Gross Earnings Report.
(2) Form(s) submitted: BA-11.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0132.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 04/30/2003.
(5) Type of request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Business or other for-profit.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 516.
(8) Total annual responses: 516.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 237.
(10) Collection description: Section 7(c)(2) of the Railroad Retirement Act requires a financial interchange between the OASDHI trust funds and the railroad retirement account. The collection obtains gross earnings of railway employees on a 1% basis. The information is used in determining the amount which would place the OASDHI trust funds in the position they would have been if railroad service had been covered by the Social Security and FIC Acts.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363).
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 03-5434 Filed 3-6-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M